Monday, May 21, 2007

About hot chips cause cancer

Scientists said that chips have levels of arrylamide and it can cause cancer. I never heard of it before,They might be right. I know chemicals are always used in the cooking process of food. However, you can gain more fat if you eat lots of chips, so I suggest everyone doesn't eat chips or less.

About take-away food may damage eyes

A Japanese study shows MSG(Monosdium Glutamate) can damage our eyes if we eat it.MSG is from take-away food.In china, MSG is almost used in all family,I'm not sure who is right, but my family has already stopped eating MSG since I read some news from chinese newspaper,It said "MSG isn't good to the health of people."

1 Comments:

Blogger Marion said...

Hi Tina,
It's good to see some work from you on your blog! You need to write often so that you develop fluency and accuracy in your writing. This will then help your spoken English to flow better too!

Good work.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home