Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sydney is lovely city,It has a lot of modern building, famous harbour and opera house. but I favourite place is beach.Sydney has four seasons,It is usually warm and sunny.
I very like Synery's view and Climate. In the Cemillia Garden ,There are a lot of beautiful flowers ,Many people visit it.I also like Australia's many food and drink , One of the favourite drink is dry wine.It is very cheap, if you want to buy that You have to use Australia doller, It is Australia currency.
In Sydney ,Popular dish is B.B.Q and Beer,, I think the traditional food and drink are B.B.Q and Beer in Australia. The most common cap grown is crop.
My family has been in Australia for three and a half years. We are want to settle dawn here. I can speak chinese and a little English, I like sport especially basketball and I like chating too.
Sydhey' s life is expensive .I want to get job but it is difficult ,Because my English isn't very well,So I'll spend most time learning English.
In my leisure time, I do my housework,watch T V and go on holiday with my family.I Like Australia's culture, Australian is friendly and polite.
I knew a few of aborigine words: Ululru, didgeridoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home